CHAMBER OF SMALL INDUSTRY ASSOCIATIONS (COSIA) is a National Level Chamber of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). Incorporated under the Companies Act of 1956 (Section 25) as a None Trading Company in June, 1992. COSIA currently has a Pan India Membership base of 330 members comprising of Local, District Level, Regional Level and State Level MSME Associations and also Individual MSMES.
We are the 1st NABET Accredited (Gold Grade) National Level BMO for MSMEs.
To bring the MSMEs in India under one umbrella and to address their issues effectively at National as well as State levels.
- To achieve “ease of doing business” for MSMEs in the true sense of the concept.
- To act as a vital link between MSMEs and Unemployed youth by conducting Skill Development Activities with an aim to provide Skilled Work force for MSMEs.
- To assist in making Indian MSMEs globally competitive.
- To promote entrepreneurship among the Economically Weaker Sections and hence countering the Unemployment and Poverty issues.
Dr. M. R. Khambete
Dr. Vinod Tibrewala
Mr. Ashok D Shah
Mr. Purushottam Agwan
Mr. Sandeep Parikh
Mr. Ninad Jaywant
Hon. Gen. Secretary
Managing Committee Members
Mr. Nipun Mehta
Hon. Jt. Secretary
Mr. Dharmu Vanjani
- Mr. Tarit Guha
- Mrs. Sujata Soparkar
- Mr. Pravin Mistry (Chairman of Pune Liaison Office)
- Mr. Jairaj Pai (Chairman of Mengaluru Liaison Office)
- Mr. Vijay Joshi (Chairman of Gujarat Liaison Office)
- Mr. Sailen Baruah (Chairman of Guwahati Liaison Office)
- Mr. Mayank Shukla (Chairman of Vidarbha Regional Chapter)
- Mr. Madhav Naniwadekar
- Mr. Huzaifa Bamboat
- Mr. Sunil Kulkarni
- Mr. Satish Shetty
- Mr. Murali Iyer
- Mr. Mukesh Uttamani
- Mr. Ashwin Thakkar
- Mr. Makarand Pawar
- Membership and representation in all States of India.
- To work in consonance with Local Associations.
- Conducting Regional and State Level MSME Conferences for addressing prevailing MSME issues.
- Collaborating with other likeminded organizations and organizations that are keen to help in promotion of our Objectives and achieving our Mission.
- Assisting government agencies in promoting several schemes that are being implemented for the betterment of Industry in general and MSMEs in particular.
- Affiliation of 150 Associations in MSME Sector from various States namely Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Goa, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Odisha, Puducherry, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal.
- Member, Advisory Committee under MSMED Act 2006 [2010-2011]
- Member, National Board for MSMEs [2010-2012]
- Member, Working Group on Securitization, RBI 
- Member, Standing Advisory Committee to Review the Flow Institutional Credit to MSME Sector, RBI [2009, 2010 & 2012]
- Member of Various Trade Facilitation Committees of Central Govt. at Regional Level like Central Excise & Service Tax, Customs, Air cargo, ESIC, Central Railway, State Udyog Mitra, MSMED Development Institute, State Taxation and Energy etc.
- Nominated by Govt. of India to represent Indian MSME Sector at International Conference on IP & Patents held at Hanoi [Year 2011]
- Invitee - Tripartite Committee on Labour Reforms - on Wage Code, Industrial Relations Code and Small factories Act.
- Invited to presented views on Credit Flow to MSMEs to PM`s Task Force.
- Currently a Member of SIDBI’s Standing Committee on Customer Service.