- To promote, encourage, safeguard, advance and protect the interest of Small Scale Industries in India.
- To encourage, aid, stimulate and promote the development of Small Scale Industries in India.
- To Promote, develop, encourage, support, maintain and increase the exports of the production of Small Industries in India.
- To conduct Seminars / Workshops / Awareness Programs for the benefit of small-scale industries on various subjects.
- To assist the Small Scale Industries in India, in the matter of Industrial Development, finance, import, export, policy, shipping, transport, clearing and forwarding, banking communications and labor-management relations.
- To organize Industrial & Marketing Management & Industrial Management program in association with SISI.
- To co-operate with industrial, business, educational and research institutions and other organizations in connection and exchange of information pertaining to small-scale industries.
- To co-operate with other national bodies for small scale industries in India, with intention of furthering the objectives of the Company and with this in view to affiliate groups and bodies also by getting itself affiliated to any other national bodies if necessary.
- To organize and participate in exhibitions, trade fairs, promote marketing groups and to undertake mass communication and such other activities to promote marketing of small-scale industries’ products.